Monday, January 24

I'm baack (but not really)

Hello Blog it's me, Loulou.

*little celebration party for the two month gone blogger*

Well. I left as an inexperienced at life girl and now I return to the internet world as a...slighty more experienced girl. Ha. Over the next months I'll share stories about my travels in India and the stories of Great Barrier (the island that I'm currently blogging from) and of course I'll be sharing with you what it's like to be a 'Fresher' living in one of the coldest places in New Zealand. You'll drown in all this (I know) but hopefully it'll be an exciting kind of drowning and you'll learn something even when surrounded by this fluid ocean of information. Ha ha. Also, funnily enough, I've met some pretty darn interesting people along the way such as the cool cool photographer, Derek Henderson, who knows absolutely EVERYONE in the creative fashion industry (well...enough people). I can't wait to return to you properly in mid-Feb. to get started on this but for the moment HELLO! and Aps has done a wonderful job while I've been away!

Stay tuned you absofrockinluters.

xx

Lou

(Picture I took when we camped in the desert in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx