Friday, April 22

kit baker


I love the photos that my cousin, Kit, takes. From the little, tiny bits of information I've heard from him, I think he's in Europe (and might now be in the U.S.) just doing his thing, but who knows? I love the rabbit photo and the one of the girl leaning on a rubbish tip. In the final picture the style of these girls is delicious too - such hip, beautiful things. Keep having a joyful Easter. Chocolate and wine and candles.

Check out Kit's blog and love his photos: http://kitcarlobaker.blogspot.com/

xx
Lou

P.S. Got the Lykke Li CD for my friend C.D. (heeeeh) and I love it! 

1 comment:

  1. aah that's myf shepherd (and i think rachel rutt) they're beautiful!

    and so are those photographs! definitely a talent to watch...

    ReplyDelete

leave us your thoughts! xx