Monday, July 18

much love monday

Happy much love monday (It's been a while since I last did one!) 

photo from muchlove-anna
 Wallace Chapman is one of those multi-talented Kiwis, in front of the camera he's the host of the programme Back Benches, but he's also the behind the camera with his blog Street and City Photos. I visit his blog a bit, and I'm pretty sure Lou does too. The shots from the streets of Wellington and Auckland are different from average street style blogs as they're not just of 'fashions' on the street, but are of street 'style'. It's real and honest to the city life that is New Zealand's. Or maybe I'm just biased towards Wellington and the streets of the wonderful city (which I probably rave too much about to the south-islanders down here). I get super excited when I recognize the location of the photos. 
Anyway - here are some of my favourite shots from his blog for today's much love monday:










What do you love today?

aps xx

2 comments:

  1. love these pictures ... love recognising familiar streets! stopped by from much love monday, hope you don't mind a new follower. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and we'd love a new follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete

leave us your thoughts! xx