Tuesday, October 11

gallery openings and trips to the capital





After a fairly up and down experience in Wellington I am back at my hostel in Otago studying for exams. It's fairly stressful but nothing that should induce a heart attack. What was I doing in Wellington a week before exams you ask? The sickness of a family member and my mum's exhibition on at the Adam Art Gallery which had a wonderful turn out. It was an odd mix. We did check out some wonderful restaurants however, the first pictured at the top is a new Mexican place in Mirimar and it was totally packed. The other great food places were dotted around Wellington and the piece de resistance had to be The Ambeli which is just around the corner from the Embassy theatre. I must continue the study but will chat soon. So much to do, so little time.
xx
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx