Tuesday, June 19

watch me undress, unwind, undo


The girls (Rachel Webb and Elise Barnes) behind the label. Photo by James Stringer (Dunedin)
The other night Zane and I were lucky enough to get an invite to SS/13 launch party for the up and coming Dunedin based fashion label 'Undone'.  The evening consisted of endless drinks on tap, a stylin' DJ, a cool venue (attached to Salisbury Boutique) on the south side of the Octagon (!) and beautiful people wearing beautiful clothes. Pieces of the collection were hung on one of the walls and I wanted to own them all. If I was a fashion gypsy that got a tingling sensation whenever I thought a clothing brand was going to get big I'd tell you that I'm tingling right now (that sounded terrible but I hope you understand).

xx
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx