Saturday, September 8

you'd be even cuter if you voted for me on nowness!


I have entered a competition run by the website called Nowness. It's votes based so I was hoping you could vote for my photos (and if you reallllly like me, send this blog post on to friends)?

All you have to do is create a Nowness account and click 'vote' (at the bottom of each photo). If you have Facebook then you can sign into Nowness using your login which makes life easy! Watch out, the comp. ends soon!

At the moment, one of my photos is going surprisingly well. As a tactical choice (for my chances and for you if you don't have much time) please vote this one if you're going to vote for any: http://www.nowness.com/day/2012/8/21/2375/your-secret-cities?submissionid=1982&submissionpage=1&submissionsort=votes

Much love and little cuddles your way!
xx
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx