Saturday, June 22

max makes a million


Hi Max, I'm going to interview you.
No, I don't want to.

What are you doing?
What are you doing? I don't want to talk. Just like you don't want to talk to me when you have your headphones in. I tried to talk to you six times last night. So now I don't want to talk to you because that would be disrespecting myself...Can you make me lunch? Stop eating! I'm so hungry but I can't eat anything this room!

You study philosophy, say something wise.
The wind blows on a high day. A hiiiiiigh day. [One minute later] Please don't tell me you're lingering. That's what I do.

Sandy yells from somewhere in the house, "Max, unless there's some output from you, no one will know how fabulous you are."
I don't need output - I want all my fabulousness for myself. 

xx
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx