Friday, June 21

mid-winter moments


Hi Sandy, what have you been doing today on the Island?
When I woke up this morning I looked out the window and I saw these lovely, white fluffy sheep that looked so cute! Then I had breakfast in bed (toast and English Breakfast tea). At 7:30 am, I interviewed a dairy farmer in the Wairarapa over the phone for a work related project.

What are you thinking about?
It's magical to be able to observe the rhythms and changes of a beach over the year. It is so great in life to have someone to walk along the beach with - like a daughter or a partner. Being able to walk and talk is one of life's luxuries. The beach is also a lovely space to have deep conversations - no time pressure means that these conversations can unravel in natural and beautiful ways.

xx
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx