Monday, October 13

knock out


The final issue of Critic for 2014 is out now and up online! It has been an exciting and engaging year working at Critic and I couldn't thank the team enough for such a dynamic, intelligent and supportive experience. I also want to congratulate them for winning the big awards of "Best Publication" and "Best Design" at the 2014 Aotearoa Student Press Awards. I am also delighted by Lucy Hunter's win for "Best Feature" for her outstanding piece "Why I Hate Psychics." My wonderful friend, Daniel Blackball, won "Best Illustration" too. And it was very lovely to hear that I received the award of "Best Feature Writer." If you're curious about all the results, you can find the press release on the Awards here.

xx
Lou

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    You have a really nice Blog. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back :)

    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow who wrote "Residential Halls, Paper Thin Walls and jerking Your Balls ?" Sounds like that writer should of won some super title too - crack up!

    ReplyDelete

leave us your thoughts! xx