Thursday, June 3

the world is kinda nice

There's something so visceral about the beautiful feeling I get when I am in a wide open space; watching the sun rise or set. I just adore it. It's like all life; pauses, you forget to breathe and you are filled with this overwhelming sense of content for almost absolutely everything. I don't know, I guess I just like these moments...I recently watched the film 'Zombieland' and one of the protagonist's steps for survival in a dystopian zombie world, was to enjoy the little things. I kinda like that too...despite the context. Ha. The sun going up and down is pretty essential to most living things on our planet so that is a BIG thing I guess, but the 2 short seconds that my breath is lost is the 'little' thing I love...and will forever keep enjoying.
In the end, it's the little-big things that make the World go round and round and round.
So, keep counting your gosh darn blessing lovelies ;)

P.S. Making sense is not essential.
XO
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx