Thursday, November 25

I'm going a bit crazy drawing

Oh heeey all.
Today I sat my media scholarship exam and it was STRANGE. Only me and another girl were writing it and the examiner gave us cookies. I had this huge rant about how copyright doesn't make the everyday person a criminal but in fact an artist by looking at the copyleft movement and creative commons (flickr or wikipedia anyone?). Tomorrow I am working for a long time with minimal pay hmmp but hopefully in the afternoon I will get my Hayao Miyazaki on. Oh my gosh I love his films. If I could EVER be attracted to a cartoon/animation it would be one of his designs. They are INCREDIBLE and I grew up with them so they're like my 2 dimensional childhood sweethearts. Anyway, here are some drawings (they're shit) BUT SO FUN.

(#3 and #4)


Plus I lush lush spring courts (I have some white ones that I bought at Auckland's Jaime Boutique). The white ones are PARTICULARLY desirable atm:


Day 05 - A time you thought about ending your own life.
Lou: Moving cities a lot is a BIT draining but when life involves BLOGGER how could I ever think about that? LOLJK life is a TAD beyond blogger and the internet. It's beautiful.
Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
Are you SERIOUS? 30? Neeever. But here are a few: I am a twin, I have lived in Boston, my parents went to Harvard as post grads, I am going to India in the holidays and I have been on Campbell Live for more than 3 minutes.

XX
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx