Thursday, March 24

glamour and ill will










We are talking about the meaning of 'images' in me (and lou's) visual culture class at the moment. In particular we are looking at John Berger's famous essay 'ways of seeing' (which is incredibly good), and now my mind is whirling over meanings of 'seeing' and also 'seeing (the other kind)' images in context and purpose and ideology and the specific definitions of every word I just used. I'm also thinking that I'm using up my study time and all I want are pretty Choos...and now I have to go to another class. This wasn't really a good use of my time... at least maybe you've progressed a little bit closer to the confusion I feel currently/everyday (but think: could this confusion be a slight bit of insightfulness? (yes)).





aps xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx