Tuesday, March 15

two things tuesday

washing hanging from the rooftops of slums where the World Vision team took us around while in Rajahmundry

temporary shelters set up by a gyspy tribe in the desert of Jaipur (this photo is taken from camel-back)

Hello everyone. Every week I hope to blog some photos from my travels in India and put a tiny caption underneath each one. The longer stories will be saved for another time and place. How does this relate to the purpose of this blog (oh deeear, I feel like a law student...oh wait.) you ask me? Just observe the colours and textures and you will find some of the origins of inspiration for countless fashion brands. Oh my gosh, I am so good at sounding pretentious. I should do it as a full time job. I NEED WORK (this is the poor student story).
xxx
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx