Wednesday, January 18

Girls, father, son, holy ghost



I must have blogged about the band Girls before. Er, actually come to think of it... maybe I didn't. Sometimes I get confused with what I put on my mental list of things to blog, and what I end up remembering to blog.
Anyway.... Girls most definitely should be blogged about, and here I am finally getting round to it, because they are AWESOME. Girls is quickly becoming a favourite band of mine. One of my favourite songs ever is their song Lust for Life (its so catchy and happy!) from their 2009 debut album (appropriately named Album), and I love their super stylish music video with sunny colours, pretty people and pretty dresses.
This song Honey Bunny is from their 2011 album Father, Son, Holy Ghost. I LOVE IT.




 aps xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx