Wednesday, November 24

Polka-dot

The unnecessary purchases of fabrics I got from spotlight the other day. The top one looks quite strange here but I couldn't resist because A) it was on sale and B) it had little tassel feather things. Which could look horribly wrong or strange good.


Today I asked my boss if he could be willing to provide a reference for me if I wanted to apply for jobs in the future, and he said yep maybe, but if the hours turn out to be same as working here then I will say no, I will not let you take her. HEHEHEHE. 


Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Always be classy. But also, you're only young once, and you're only allowed to be stupid and reckless during this time etc. Then again, don't be stupid. And don't be ridiculous with it.

Day 04 - Your views on religion.
UM. I believe religion is good in a way that it can help one through their lives, and is something they can rely on to always be there. Having a belief is admirable. I don't think I have a religion. Also, youth group is fun.

aps x

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx